Skip to main content
Email Subscription

To sign up for email updates from Macomb County or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your email address. If you would like to subscribe for text alerts please select Text Updates in the drop-down menu.

Department of Roads

One-Way Moves Permit Application

Please fill out the following form.

Permission is hereby requested to transport the following described oversize or overweight vehicles(s) or object. If the equipment is to be moved on any state highway or city street, permission must be obtained from the state or city authorities.

NOTE: All vehicle(s) or loads shall be properly flagged, and equipped with flashers when required. When the vehicle(s) or loads exceed 12 ft. 6 in. wide, 14 ft. high, and 75ft. long, an escort shall accompany the movement.

SPECIAL NOTE: When the height exceeds "16 Feet" an escort from the Department of Roads Electrical Department may be required to accompany the move and the applicant billed for all expense involved.

Give purpose of the unusual loading and the reason for the permit application:

*If you have not received your permit after 24 hours, please contact our office at (586) 463-8671.