Skip to main content
Email Subscription

To sign up for email updates from Macomb County or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your email address. If you would like to subscribe for text alerts please select Text Updates in the drop-down menu.

Department of Roads

Special Move Permit (Cab Card) Permit

Please reference the items listed below in order to print the Cab Card form (provided below), fill it out, and mail it to the Macomb County Department of Roads with your payment. You can contact our Permits Department with any questions.

Miscellaneous Cab Card Information

Cab Card Application Form